Entries to the Annual Awards for the 2016-2017 season were due on Tuesday May 23, 2017.
Open submissions/ No theme
Both Digital and Print category entries were allowed.
All entries for this run were submitted through a new on line EVALUATIONS page and a new plug-in ruled the submissions process. Consult the evaluations regulations for the 2016-2017 for submission instructions. Note that there are several changes and the whole submission process is digitally managed on line.
The entries were judged by 3 judges based on in/out selection - no scores were awarded.
The Annual Awards were announced at the monthly General Meeting on June 6
Results for the run are presented in the files below:
Attached below is a gallery of pictures awarded with 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Honorable Mention for digital and prints.
Below is a list of all top pictures awarded.
- PRINT OF THE YEAR - Factory Dancers - Rolly Astrom
- Digital Image of the Year - Tallness - NJ Pradzynski
- Digital Image Second Place - Edisto Island - John Pingree
- Digital Image Third Place - Azure - John Poulsen
- Joe Gaudet Award for Top Monochromatic Image - Moody Day with Bronwyn - Rolly Astrom
- Member’s Choice Award - Tallness - NJ Pradzynski
- Bill Warren Proficiency Award - Dan Cybulskie
- Edisto Island - John Pingree
- Sun to Shadow - Chuck Burdick
- In the Spotlight – Jim Lait
- Stay out! - Tom Stephens
- Moody Day…with Bronwyn - Rolly Astrom
- Upward - Monique Campbell
- Water Tank - Frank Myers
- Tallness - NJ Pradzynski
- Azure - John Poulsen
- Twirl - John Pingree
- Out in the Cold - Dennis Martin
- The Outhouse - Lise Bennett